Well today was a wonderful day. I got up with Kenzi and got her on the bus this morning. The youngest two children slept in until 730 (Ahna) and 750 (Brax). It was so quiet in here the first 30 minutes without the kids. That never happens.
When Ahna woke up she was screaming...momma, momma. When I got in there she started yelling...potty, potty. So we took off running to the potty. She had a wet pullup but she sat right down on the potty and peed and pooped! I was so excited. Pooping has been hit or miss the last several days. This was the second day in a row of going on the potty. I stuck her in undies right away and we went about the day.
Breakfast was served and then onto cleaning. I got the house picked up, vacuumed and mopped and a few loads of laundry done. I made the kids a snack. My mom called and asked if we wanted to ride into town with her and do some shopping.
I stuck Arianna in a pull up for our shopping trip. Messy pants didn't sound fun when shopping. I made her go potty right before we left at 11. We got into town and did a little shopping...where I got Kenzi a winter coat, snow pants (that don't have straps on them, that is very important to a 6 year now, because all the friends have that kind), Scott a pair of jeans and myself a pair. It was great.
Then we went to lunch and Ahna had to use the potty again. It was now 100. She finally went more than 20 minutes without using the potty. She was dry still!! At 130 I made her go potty again before we hit the next store. She was still dry and went again! We arrived home at 245 and Arianna was snoozing. I thought for sure she would wake up wet. She woke up at 4 and was dry. She ran to the potty so fast though. Another successful trip!
We then headed outside for the next couple hours. Ahna told us everytime she had to go potty without an accident. Not one accident all day! I am so proud of her progress.
We had such a fun day. I love when my house feels so clean and nice, when the kids get to play outside and see their grandparents. The weather has been so beautiful and it is so refreshing. I love it. I can't wait to be outside all day every day.
1 comment:
Ahhh sounds wonderful!!! Congratulations on your potty success! I can only get Annabelle to go if I make her wear her "poka dot" diapers until she pees in the potty, then she gets to wear a pull up over her underwear. So exciting. :)
Post a Comment