Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

Is fast approaching and I can not wait. Do we have anything planned...of course not but that is the best part. I am so excited to sleep in. My youngest two are finally learning how to sleep past 6 and that is a great thought. The best part is that Braxton is finally learning how to stay in his bed all night as well.

Over Spring Break I hope to get Makenzi together with her little friend Abby. Makenzi is going to have a special day with her Grandma which she is very excited about.

Braxton is also hoping to have a friend over but we have to wait and see if that will work out.

I still have class on Monday which bums me out but the kids will get to go play with their cousins so they will enjoy it.


This week I am asking for prayers for my niece. She is having heart surgery this week in AA. She has a hole in her heart that has been there since birth and it is time to fix it. Her surgery is Thursday at 730am and if all goes well she will be home that night. That is just crazy to me but I am glad to hear it is an "easy" procedure".

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Prayers assured for your niece. I hope everything goes well.

I hope you are enjoying the spring break. I have one more working day. Yay!