Sunday, March 21, 2010

Is pondering...

I am pondering a couple different things. One I am not ready to share yet but I am asking for prayers that I see the door that is open and the right decision is made. It is a life changing event but it would all be good and exciting. I also ask for prayers that my family (husband, children, parents, and siblings [both my side and Scott's side] are open to the idea) Scott does know my idea of course and is on the same page of checking it out and seeing where we are lead.

The second thing I am pondering is double majoring at school. I am really enjoying being in school (crazy thought in its self). Right now I am majoring in Physical Therapy Assistant. I have one more class to take in the Fall and then I am in a 6 year waiting game to get into the program. I am now considering during that 6 year wait list to and take my classes for Registered Nurse. Once I finish all my book work for that class it would be in plenty of time for my PTA clinicals and then I would finish those just in time to take my clinicals for RN. I would come out with 2 Degrees in the same amount of time pretty much.

I also plan to take a Health Unit Coordinator class next Spring as well. This way if I wanted to or needed to work I would have a degree to help me get in to a hospital or doctors office. It is a lot to take on but I am excited and determined to further my education and help my family out to the best of my ability. My goal is to do all my schooling while the kids are still home but once Ahna starts Kindergarten I would love to start working some...at least part time.

No comments: