Well we have started working with Ahna to go potty. Arianna started a couple months ago with showing great interest in the potty. I just let it go because I wasn't ready...I mean I did just finish potty training the boy child in October. A break was greatly needed.
Well my break is over and potty training is in full swing. Monday I decided to try her to poop on the potty. When she showed her signs of having to go I grabbed her up and took off to the potty. She went poop on the potty. Lots of cheering and excitment. Tuesday I did the same thing. I decided if I could even poop train her I would be thrilled. On Wednesday I decided to go full strength and try to pee train her as well because she loves the potty.
On Wednesday, Arianna had 4 pee accidents. I was happy. Today we decided to go right back at it. My mom was watching her this morning because I went on Braxton's field trip. I was gone from 8am to 1pm. Ahna had 1 accident (pee and poop) but peed on the potty every other time. My mom felt bad because she missed the signs of her having to go poop though. Arianna is very proud of herself. She is starting to say "Pot" for potty so hopefully soon she will be able to tell us when she has to go. She definitely has full control of it.
I will be thrilled if she potty trains so easy and before her 2nd birthday. My goal is to have her completely trained before the end of April. I want to be able to go outside and to the cabin without packing diapers and wipes and such. I can't wait.
Arianna is no longer a baby...she is getting so big. It makes me kind of sad to see her growing up so fast but so happy to be saving on diapers.
No comments:
Post a Comment