Thursday, March 4, 2010

One thing leads to the next...

Well Ahna went back to the doctor again today...and the ride continues. Arianna is headed to the cardiologist on Tuesday. They took away the pneumonia diagnosis so we are starting over. If the heart is the problem it would explain the mottling, O2 stats. The doctor listened a couple times to her heart and then asked if her inutero ultrasounds should anything on her heart. Unfortunately they did but we were reassured it was nothing...maybe that reassurance wasn't 100% or maybe it was and we are dealing with something else.

Another possibility is Asthma. It could have been an asthma attack that day. Only time will tell.

Please keep praying for my sweet baby girl and me. This last week and a half has been the longest of my life. Unfortunately I have to wait to end this crazy week. I honestly have a gut feeling that there is absolutely nothing wrong with her and we are just racking up the medical bills...but I am afraid not to go through with it all because if something is wrong I would hate to have missed it. Stinking instincts sometimes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh Renee!!! I hope she is better soon and very soon! I doubt it is nothing, but I don't know what to hope for, except a diagnosis, that is quickly and easily treatable, and that will not continue for life.

A friend of mine had a sister who had a whole in her heart at birth, but it eventually closed itself. The heart is a powerful and amazing muscle...especially when God is involved.

Praying for you and your baby girl. And the rest of the family!!

Natalie

Renee said...

Thanks Natalie. Today she had another 'blue' episode. My mom got to witness it as well so I know I am not losing my mind. Her left hand and both of her feet. I can't wait to go tomorrow and see what he says. Thankfully my mom is going along.

Sorry we missed Anna's party, I was bummed. Hope she had a wonderful 3rd birthday.