Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Day

First I want to say Congratulations to my friend Dawn who had a beautiful baby girl this morning. She is so precious. I am so glad that things went well and everybody is healthy.

We went to have Braxton's blood drawn today to test for Celiac's disease. We ended up at Saint Mary's lab. I never even looked at the lab slip. The peditrician's office didn't write his name on it or sign it. So they couldn't do the blood draw without it. So I called the peditrician's office and told them I needed his name and doctor signature and to please fax it to this number. Well they faxed it with Braxton's name on it but no doctor signature. So we would have to go to a different lab. Braxton knew what was taking place because he remembered this lab because he was there less than 2 weeks ago. We then headed to McDonalds to let the kids play because I had a meeting at 100 at MichWorks.

I did my running around and then we headed into Saginaw for Braxton's blood work. I have one brave little boy. Braxton took it like a champ and loves to watch them fill the tube with blood. There were no tears and he was a happy boy when they gave him 4 stickers. They were very impressed that he never pulled away or cried. I was too. We will have the results in about a week. I just want answers. I am willing to deal and handle whatever it is but I just want to have some answers. We of course are praying for negatives and that everything comes back negative but I just want to know that.

Tomorrow I am off with my best friend to look for bridesmaids dresses. It should be a fun day.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Thanks Renee for the shout out on your blog!

Renee said...

I am so happy for you guys! Ashley is so beautiful!