Well I called the pediatrician's office today to get an update on Braxton's appointment. They don't have an appointment yet for him. They had to fax all the paperwork down because this department won't take phone referrals. This office only looks at referrals once a week but we don't know when that is. The pediatrician's office will follow up Monday afternoon if we haven't heard anything back. I am getting antsy waiting for an appointment but I will try to be patient.
Today we spent the day in Lansing at Impression 5 science museum. We had a good time. The kids enjoyed it. Makenzi especially. She loved the Music room, the eyeball, the simple machines and the bubbles. They have a spot where you stand and you make a big bubble around you. It was pretty cool. I am so glad we took them. It was new and exciting.
The day ended on a rough note. We were outside with the kids tonight and I was pushing Braxton on the swing and as he went up he let go and fell. He bit the dust hard and was covered in mud. His coat was covered, his arm was plastered with mud, and his face and hair were covered with mud. He complained of his hand/arm hurting but that seems better. He was rather mad at me but then admitted that he let go and won't let go anymore. Hopefully that sticks.
No comments:
Post a Comment