Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sick little boy

Well today was not much fun. Braxton is a sick little boy. He spiked a fever at 5am. He screamed bloody murder from 5 to 6. Tylenol was given and as soon as it kicked in he was a new child. I left at 9 and he was acting fine. I called at 1030 to see how he was doing since I was going to be gone for the day. No fever and seemed to be happy and content. At 430 Scott called me to inform me that Braxton had puss draining from his ears and not just a little bit. His shirt was covered, his face was covered and his ear was still full. Scott called in a babysitter since I was in Flint bridesmaid dress shopping and took him to Urgent Care. Braxton has a nasty ear infection and a sinus infection. When B got home his ear was still draining and the puss definitely had blood in it. Most likely what happened was a ruptured ear drum. I am not sure why his tubes didn't work...maybe they are gone I don't know but I just want him to be better and better now. I am tired of him never feeling good. He is now on Amoxicillian 3 times a day.

No comments: