Well I got the lab results back for Braxton today. Braxton's lead results were normal which I wasn't even concerned about. His bowel movement samples came back negative for Giardia as well. The doctor is supposed to be calling me regarding what the testing entails for Celiac's disease. If it is just a simple blood draw he will have that done. If it is more extensive I may hold off for a little while and see what happens.
Pray for my niece on Friday (3/6). She is having her CF testing done...we want a Negative!
Arianna and Braxton have both been sick this week. Arianna started with a fever Sunday night and had it until Tuesday night...getting as high as 103. At midnight last night she woke up all snotty and coughy. Braxton has a clear runny nose and a nasty cough. Hopefully his little body can kick this and not need antibiotics and breathing treatments again. Everything goes straight to his lungs. It makes me mad. He doesn't deserve to be so sick.
2 comments:
Oh no! Not more sickies for you! It's been a rough winter. Thankfully spring is only 2 weeks away! Yeah!
I am so ready for spring and being able to open up the house and get rid of these germs.
Post a Comment