Is going to drive me to my grave at a very early age. It is a darn good thing I love my children unconditionally. Tuesday night Braxton decided he was going to fight bedtime which isn't very rare lately but he usually just goes up and down the stairs 100 times. Well this night he decided differently. I tucked him in and he came up and down a couple times but then stayed put...or so I thought. After about 40 minutes of it being quiet upstairs Braxton ventured downstairs again. Well he decided to sneak into his sisters room and steal her box of crayons. He then took the BLACK crayon out and colored all over his John Deere room. It was mainly on the yellow. I was so angry with him for ruining his walls. My mom and I spent 3 days painting his bedroom. I took a Magic Eraser to it but it is still bad looking. The crayon came off but you can still see where he wrote on it. Of course I don't have any yellow paint left. The paint is ruined. This boy is such a trouble maker. He is determined to ruin everything it feels like.
Braxton has to have more lab work done. His labs came back fine before but the doctor reviewed his chart from birth on up and she wants to do further testing. We have having lab work done for Celiac's disease (they can't digest the gluten protein).
No comments:
Post a Comment