Well its Christmas Eve and the kids are very excited. Braxton says "Santa is coming and bringing me a tractor and wagon." Santa had to do some last minute planning. Kenzi is very excited but mainly just wants her daddy to come home...even though he has been home every day this week which was such a great blessing. I haven't seen Scott this much since Makenzi was 9 weeks old unless he was using vacation time.
Hopefully with this storm Scott will arrive home soon. Last night was nerve wracking for me. Scott and his brother were in Ohio and the roads were nasty. They seen several accidents and getting delayed like crazy. I do know that Scott is back in Michigan and is just leaving Detroit to come home. Now we just need a safe trip the rest of the way. Joe should be home by now too so that is great. Being a truckers' wife sure can be nerve wracking. I am not even concerned about his driving as much as everybody else's driving. There are some idiots on the road.
I hope everybody has a great Christmas with family and friends. Enjoy the season and stay safe on the roads.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment