Wednesday morning Braxton and I greeted Makenzi at the stairs and sang her Happy Birthday. She was grinning from ear to ear. We were waiting for daddy to come home to do a celebration with her. We were scheduled to go to Chuck E Cheese on Friday. On Thursday she had her 5 year well check and her school Christmas party. I went to help at her school that day...I think I am crazy. I always go on party days which are crazy with all those preschoolers.
Friday came and Scott came home along with a ton of snow. We decided to cancel Chuck E Cheese. We gave her her birthday present (roller skates) and had a small cake. Our dining room is now a roller skating rink. On Saturday after the snow cleared some we headed to Chuck E Cheese. It was extremely busy but the kids had a blast!
Here are some pictures of little Kenzi growing up.
First time being held by daddy

Makenzi 2 1/2 years old

5 years old
No comments:
Post a Comment