I am not sure where this year has gone but it is going by fast. Here we are already in the beginning of December. I am sure we all know how fast December goes with the holidays and family stuff we all have. Starting next Saturday we will be busy every weekend. We have our big family party next Saturday, a double Birthday party on Sunday. Then my little girl turns 5 on the 17Th. Then we have to fit in another Christmas party on Scott's side. Then we will have Christmas plus Scott's birthday on New Years Eve. What a crazy busy month. It will be a fun month though. Braxton is so excited about Santa coming. Every morning he runs down stairs and looks under the tree and says "no Santa yet". Nope not yet kid...soon. This makes me so excited for Christmas morning! He will be so ecstatic on Christmas! I love that first year where they finally understand that Santa comes etc. Kenzi is more excited about her 5Th birthday. She tells everybody I am going to be 5 soon. I am taking a treat to school. We already had her big birthday party this summer so we will just be doing something small. It will be nice to do a small celebration.
Well the snow certaintly fell the last couple of days. I actually got stuck in my own driveway this morning. We had to leave bright and early since we lost power last night and it was way to cold to stay here with the kids. We went over to my parents house and relaxed. Then this afternoon the kids, my mom and I went into town shopping, she dropped me off and the two youngest at home and proceeded to slid into the ditch in our front yard. Thankfully they live close so my dad came and pulled her out. The roads are crazy icy again out here and the snow is falling again. Now I remember why I hate winter. I love the snow when it isn't on the roads! I am praying Kenzi has school tomorrow...she is bored out of her mind when she has no school. I really wish she didn't miss the cut off date for kindergarten this year. Oh well. Power is one thing I always seem to take for granted..you forget how much you use it. You turn the light switches on and off even when you know the power is out, you turn the water faucets on even when you know it won't work. I tried to open the garage door. I would remember and then forget right away. It was ridiculous.
I got the baby to sleep in her own bed...I need to go to bed too.
No comments:
Post a Comment