I am so glad we had a nice weekend. It was our last free weekend before Christmas. Friday Scott arrived home after me and the kids left. I took the girls to my mom's house so she could watch them while I took Braxton, my niece, and my nephew to a playgroup. They are such great kids but I know why God didn't bless me with triplets. They are so much work. The boys are 2 months apart, then Braxton and my niece are 7 months apart. It was actually my nephews birthday so I had a 3 year old and then the 2 year olds. Of course my niece is enough younger that she isn't quite where the boys are so she is slower moving and just not at the socilization level. We came home and just hung out for the day. It was nice because that never happens.
The rest of the weekend was the same way. We stuck at home and relaxed. we all made cookies this weekend which was interesting to say the least. Batter ended up everywhere yet we still had lots of cookies.
Next weekend will be crazy. We are going to a photigrapher on Friday, Saturday we have to process a deer, we have a Christmas party that night and then a double birthday party on Sunday. Tis' the Season!
No comments:
Post a Comment