Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our little sleeper

Arianna Mary sleeps through the night finally. If you aren't aware of whats going on read the post below.

The night of the doctor appointment we started Arianna on 3 meals a day and a bedtime snack. She is also nursing at least 4 times a day. We have started a bedtime routine as well. She has a bedtime snack, then I cuddle her, nurse her and tuck her in. Ever since she has been sleeping 11-12 hours a night plus napping like a pro during the day. She is a completely different baby! It has been heaven.

Not much else has been happening around here lately. Just living and having fun!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow!! What a turn around. You need to take that doctor some brownies or something!

Renee said...

I do! It was quite the turn around with her. I guess she was quite spoiled! The little stinker. It would seem with my 3rd she wouldn't be able to be spoiled but I guess that is not true.