I know I have posted about Scott driving semi and hoping for a local run well that decision will not be made until after February. They are wanting surge to be over before they start changing everything. Please keep praying that Scott's brother gets on a steady account where he can be home every weekend. He is on a temporary run right now but we are hoping for a permanent run.
Makenzi is doing much better this week. Hopefully that will continue. We told her that she needs to continue this so she can spend some time with grandma. Hopefully that has sunk in. We are supposed to get report cards home this week and I am excited to see how she is doing.
Braxton is Braxton. He is our dreamer of the family. He is always talking about playing soccer (one more year) and owning his own farm. On his farm he plans to have piggies, horseys, cows, chocolate trees (I am most excited about this), backhoes, tractors with buckets, trucks, wagons and on and on. It is so funny to listen to him. Oh he is also going to hunt deer with his papa and daddy. He needs a gun on the farm as well. We tell him to keep on dreaming...I have no doubts that Braxton will be a farmer when he grows up. If it is his only job great but if he works somewhere else I know he will still have a small farm to call his own.
Arianna is mobile! She rolls all over the house. She also does the army crawl to really get into stuff. Arianna loves to get anything she isn't supposed to have. My others never seemed to bother to much when they were little like her. She longs to get into stuff. My scrapbooks/photo albums are her favorite. If Kenzi or Braxton drop something that she shouldn't have she can move really fast to get it. We can really she what she is thinking...she displays her thoughts very well.
I am doing well. I am going back to school in the fall (at the latest date). I am debating between two programs and it will all depend on where I can go the cheapest and the easiest. With Scott being gone all week I can't be gone a ton with the kids at home. I have a babysitter lined up already for days I have classes and I plan to take online classes as much as possible. I am very excited about going back to school. It is such a perfect time to go back to since I am currently at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment