Well Arianna Mary is 8 months old today and she finally slept through the night last night. It is about darn time. We had such a horrible sleeper I didn't think I would ever get another full night of sleep. The last 3 nights were interesting. Monday night Arianna was up at 4 am for the day. The older kids were up at 6 that day. I was exhausted. Then Tuesday night Arianna was up from 2am to 6am. The older kids were up at 545am. I am not sure what was going on but I was too tired to think about it. Yesterday Arianna took 2 long naps which is really unusal for her so I thought another long night was ahead. Well at 1020 I laid her down in her bed (another achievement) and she fussed for a couple seconds and went to bed. I set the monitor up again in my room and headed to bed not long after. At 330 Braxton climbed into bed with me (Darn kids) and went right back to sleep. I listened for Arianna but not a peep. She woke up at 6am and nursed and went right back to sleep. I was so happy.
What did I do different? I filled her little belly with protein and lots of it. She ate chicken and veggie bake leftovers and also roast beef leftovers. She loved it and ate way more than we were normally feeding her. I was giving her a jar of baby food 3 times a day...well lastnight she ate 1 1/2 saucers of food and at least 5 pieces of muskmelon. She was a completely different baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment