2009 has been quite the year for us. Overall it has been a great one.
Our Highlights:
Arianna Mary had her big 1st Birthday!
Scott got a promotion at Werner.
Makenzi started Kindergarten!
Braxton started Preschool!
I started college classes again.
We spent a week camping at the Cabin this summer..that was a lot of fun.
We got a new van..that was very exciting for me.
Our Rough times (Much less than our good times)
Made several trips to Ann Arbor (U-M Hospital) with Braxton.
We had about 6 weeks of nonstop sickness this fall.
2010 is starting off to be a great year! Makenzi Anne, Braxton Charles Adam, and Arianna Mary were all baptized this weekend at St. Michaels of Maple Grove....I will go into further detail and post pictures in another post. We also have a weekend getaway planned in just a couple weeks. We are heading to Splash Universe in Dundee. I can't wait to take the kids and have some fun. We also plan to go to Cabelas then too.
Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010. I hope that 2010 can be as great or even better than 2009. I hope all of you have a wonderful year full of happiness and health!
No comments:
Post a Comment