Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recent pictures

Here are some of recent pics of the kids.

Arianna sitting up
Big girl
kids on Halloween

Photobucket

Braxton growing up
Photobucket
Kenzi getting big
Action Shot

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I kept meaning to comment on these earlier and just never got around to it. Kenzi grew up! Wow! And Braxton, holy smokes he looks just like you Renee.

I thought Arianna was a picture of Kenzi. She totally looks like her big sis.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

Renee said...

Thanks Dawn. The girls are identical. Arianna has darker hair then Kenzi but that is the only difference and not real noticeably. Braxton looks a lot like me and my brother. It is crazy.

Its crazy when I look at pictures of your boys I can still see them 2 years ago and think wow have they changed. I can't believe how they have all grown up.