Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Very Thankful

With the holiday being tomorrow it makes me reflect how thankful I am for everything. I have been blessed with a loving family. My husband is the best. He works hard for our family. He has a great job that he likes and in this economy that is everything. I have 3 healthy and beautiful children. I am thankful for them. I am glad to get to experience daughters and a son. I am thankful my parents are so awesome. They help with the kids when I need help, they were so helpful during all 3 of my horrible pregnancies! We have a great house with yard, we have nice vehicles. We are truly blessed and I am so thankful for it all. I have 2 brothers and 2 sister in laws, along with 2 nieces and 4 nephews. Yes putting all those kids plus my kids together can get crazy but it is so much fun to see the cousins grow up together. I am thankful they get that experience. Things are great...yes there are always bumps in the road but we get through those bumps and keep on trucking. Those bumps make us stronger and happier.

I hope you all can take a moment and think of everything that makes you thankful! Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: