Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am Done

I am done for the day. I am having a rough day for some reason. I am glad it is Thursday night because Scott will be home in the morning to help out. This week has been rough, maybe because I know Scott gets an extra day off next week, maybe I am just due for a rough week. The kids have been fighting me like tooth and nail this week, our dog has been crazy, I have a lot on my plate.

I am tired of being a trucker's wife, I am tired of being a "single" mom who has 3 kids to take care of on my own, has a house to run, has a dog and fish to remember to feed. I need time to be me. Now don't get me wrong I love my husband and kids but man this week has been rough. Thankfully when Scott comes home I can go off duty. Tomorrow I am leaving the house for awhile. In the morning I am taking Braxton and Makenzi along with my niece and nephew to a playgroup. Then I am coming home to drop them off and then I am heading out on my own for awhile. I am going to lunch and then to do some shopping.

Nobody truely understands this unless they are living this too. We get through and Scott loves his job. It allows us to do a lot of stuff we wouldn't be able to do otherwise so I am good with it. I really don't mind I am just having a rough week and needing a much needed break. Tomorrow is the day. Now I am off to deal with the two year old who is crying for his daddy, and the baby who is refusing to go to sleep even though she can't stop rubbing her eyes. Good night and have a good weekend!

No comments: