my final exam that was supposed to be over 23 chapters. It was worth 200 points so I was thinking it would be be 50 to 100 questions...nope 26 questions. Each question was worth at least 6 points. I feel pretty confident but am anxious to get my final grade for the class.
Braxton went to the orthopedic surgeon follow up. The doctor was very happy with how he was moving and using his arm so he didn't do any xrays. Braxton was happy about that. The doctor said that Braxton is about 90% healed so we have to be cautious the next two weeks.
Arianna is completely potty trained! She goes in and goes all by herself. She finally learned to pull her pants down by herself and then we setup a step stool to the potty and she can do it all by herself. We are very proud of her and happy to not clean up any more pee/poop accidents. She is my youngest one yet at 23 months to be potty trained. No more Diapers, although we still do pull ups at bedtime (not naptime though). Although she is starting to wake up dry in the morning as well! This morning she was awake in her bed for 30 minutes before I got her out (she was just playing), since I forgot that she would need to go potty. When I went in I figured she would be wet for sure but she was completely dry and ran to the potty.
2 comments:
I LOVE your new background picture, perfect for the warming summer months. But your last picture was great too, and you have a beautiful family,so pretty much anything you put up is awesome. :) I'm jealous that Ahna is potty trained, my three year old Anna still has issues....grrrr.
Thanks Natalie. I love that picture of the 4 of us, just wish Scott was in it with us.
Ahna does really well but don't forget the struggle I had with Braxton. He was 3 1/2 before he trained. I say it is the Tallon blood in them...hehe. The only blood Braxton and Anna have in common, it must be that. Hang in there she will get it.
Post a Comment