Tomorrow morning I head to my math class to take my final exam. Then I am off for the summer. I can't wait. I am taking Allied Math which is Medical math. I do not like math and it isn't my strong suit..or so I thought. It isn't my favorite subject but I have done very well in this class. As of last week with only my final and my internet project not graded I had a 97%. I am excited to see my final grade. I didn't think I would ever say that.
Tomorrow afternoon we head back to the orthopedic surgeon with Braxton. I have no concerns about him. He thankfully has healed wonderfully. He has full range of movement and doesn't complain about anything hurting unless he is in a mood and remembers it hurt before. The surgeon told us that as long as Braxton was moving it and using it he wouldn't even do an xray when we come back unless I wanted him to. No thank you, I don't want to rack up our insurance cost and our medical bills...if it was necessary that would be a different story.
A very busy day...time to study tonight though.
2 comments:
Good luck with your finals. You've had quite a rough start to 2010. I'm just finally catching up on your blog.
Glad that Braxton is healing okay after his accident. That was horrible.
Thanks Dawn!
2010 has been a rough year so far but I am very hopeful that it is turning around now.
Braxton had a good appt today. They feel he is 90% healed and should be good to go in about 2 weeks. It was a very scary experience, but I am so thankful it was just a broken bone.
Post a Comment