This coming week is going to be busy. Tomorrow I have class and we have a test over 8 chapters...yuck. Then I have to run home and get B and head back to Saginaw. I have to go pay our pre-surgery bill at the ENT's office, then I have to go to the hospital and drop off pre-registration papers, then B has his appointment at the eye doctors where they will be dilating his eyes....yuck again.
Tuesday B has school in the morning, then K and B have Atrium class that night. Then B gets to go spend the night at grandma and papa's house for his special day to celebrate his birthday.
Wednesday, Kenzi has school and B will be gone all day so it will just be A and I to hang out all day.
Thursday...this is the crazy day this week. Scott is coming home. I am taking A to the hospital to have surgery...my mom is going with me. Scott will be home to get K on the bus, then he is taking the triplets to school, he will come home and then go back for B's daddy and me day at school. I will be home hopefully before Scott and B. Plus we should have our contractor coming to put the trim up in the house. If it works he should be here that morning and then again on Friday.
I had to try to squeeze as much as possible in this week because next week my mom and dad are going to FL. I am just glad it was all able to fit in.
I still can't believe that B is going to be 4 in 1 week...where has my little guy gone. My kids are getting old. I will have a 6 year old, a 4 year old and an almost 2 year old...yikes.
No comments:
Post a Comment