Well today my baby learned to climb out of the crib. I had planned to keep her in her crib as long as possible since I had no need for her to move out of it. Makenzi moved from the crib at 19 months of age when we found out the next baby was on the way. Braxton moved out the crib at 18 months of age when we found out Ahna was on the way. I was so excited this time because there was no rush to move her out and I had decided I would do it in the summer so in case the nights were long I would be able to sleep in. Well Ahna had different plans.
I put her down for her nap at 12. I heard her playing in her room but before I knew it she was banging on the door and I could see her feet under the door. Went in and there she stood looking at me. I brought her out and hoped that when I tried naptime a little later she wouldn't remember how she did it. Well I put her back to bed and she was out of her crib before I ever got out of the hallway. I immediately put her right back and she was out instantly. I took the crib down and brought the toddler bed up. I tried naptime again and that was a waste of my time. She just climbed, jumped and ran out of the room. I gave up hoping that with no nap she will go to bed easy tonight...might be wishful thinking though.
My little girl is growing up way to fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment