Sunday, November 8, 2009

Annual Shopping Trip

Every year the girls in our family go shopping for the day. We plan for weeks. We look through the ads, make our lists, and get all excited. Saturday morning came and we met at my moms' house (my 2 sister in laws and myself). We headed out around 845 and headed towards Saginaw. We went to Kmart, Toys R Us, Game Stop, Joann's, Target, Gander Mountain, JcPenney, Meijer, and Walmart. We were gone a total of 17 hours. We had many things go wrong during our trip this year. At every store we had something hold us. We got some great deals as well though. We had a lot of fun. I am still shocked that we didn't make it home until 215 this morning though. I felt like my head hit the pillow and we had to get up already to head to a meeting we had scheduled this morning. My Christmas shopping is almost completely done though. Just a few small things that I need to pick up and I will be ready for the holidays.

No comments: