Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Life

Braxton has started preschool and he loves it! He isn't so sure about mom leaving him but has never had tears as long as I am positive I am coming back for him. The first day he just about plowed the doors down trying to get to me at pick up time though but he was happy. They have done some cute projects already and have a field trip planned in a couple weeks. His teachers are amazing. I have photos to add.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kenzi is doing really well in Kindergarten although I wasn't real concerned about her.

Ahna is getting big. She is 16 months old already. She has an attitude like no other baby I have ever seen though but it is her personality.

School is going well for me. I have finally fallen into a routine so that is helpful. I have a big exam coming up on Wednesday so I am nervous about that. Hopefully it goes well. Our house is almost done. They are waiting on some supplies to come before they can finish. Hopefully that happens soon. We have the window rep coming out because some things are wrong with the windows so they will need to be fixed or replaced...which should be lots of fun.

Today is my birthday so we had a fun filled weekend. Scott took me on a shopping spree, out to lunch, then we picked the kids up and went out to dinner at Zehnders in Frankenmuth (very good food), then we stayed at a hotel in Birch Run and let the kids swim. We ended up at Bronners today and I got a bulb for each kid and they got to pick the color they wanted their bulb to be. Braxton chose green of course, Kenzi chose purple and Arianna recieved red (Kenzi and I picked). I have lots of photos to add from this weekend
Getting ready for our surprise
Getting ready to go on our surprise trip
Ahna by the pool
Ahna by the pool
Kenzi swimming
Getting ready to Jump
Kenzi and Braxton at Bronners
Kenzi at Bronners
Braxton at Bronners
Silly Ahna faces
Ahna being silly
Silly faces
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday Renee! Sounds like you are having a great day.

Love all the pictures. Glad things are going well.

Renee said...

Thanks Dawn!