Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stomach in knots

Well tomorrow is the day for Braxton to go to Ann Arbor. I am nervous and anxious. I am hoping for answers but doubt we will get many. I think there will be more talk about further testing then a diagnosis and treatment. I am hopeful to get answers but I am sure will be making many more trips to Ann Arbor. Please pray for a good trip down and a good appointment.

Today has been a challenge. Arianna had 5 shots yesterday (DTaP, Chicken Pox, MMR, Prevnar, Hep A) and she is not tolerating them well. She did ok yesterday but that changed during the night. She spiked a fever and was crabby. She woke up this morning with a 101.8 fever and had vomited in her crib...what a lovely thing to find in the morning. She is doing better now. Tylenol lowered the fever and she is eating and drinking. Pray that she continues to get better. I need the fever to vanish over night. I have a babysitter coming in the morning so we can go to Ann Arbor. I really don't want to take Ahna with us tomorrow. We have enough to think about tomorrow.

Makenzi is done with preschool. I am ready for kindergarten to start. She has only been out a few days and is bored already. Kenzi and Braxton are fighting all the time. Now I know why parents are always ready for the school year to start again.

No comments: