Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Seriously?
What a night. I came home to find that my kitchen was flooded. When I investigated further so was my basement. Water was pouring through the floor into my basement. I was using bath towels to clean the floor and to stop the water that was spraying out of the pipes. I called my husband to find the shut off valve but couldn't get through. I called my dad who came over. My dad was able to shut the water off to the house at the water heater. There are no shut off valves at the sink or on any of the piping...damn plumber that put the crap in. Tomorrow we are getting shut off valves and some new fittings put on. What a mess. It has been 1 thing after another with the house lately. Our furnance isn't working right now either (which is no big deal since it is warm) but it still needs to get fixed. We think the roof is leaking again which is rotting the drywall/plaster and ceiling in our dining room. Sometimes I wish we were just renting then I wouldn't have to fix these issues. Oh well the joys of having a house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment