A few more days of being thankful!
Day 8
I am so thankful for friends. This week I had minor van trouble where the vehicle didn't want to start but nothing was found wrong at the mechanic. So we decided to try it out around home. Saturday Makenzi was going to have a swim meet in St. Johns (an hour from home) and I hated the thought of getting stranded there. Well a great friend came to our aide and gave us a ride to and from! She even had to travel an extra 15 minutes to get to us and then back track to get back home. Friends rock!
Day 9
I am so thankful for my kids teachers. Makenzi really likes her teacher and her teacher thinks she is a great student. Braxton's teacher is amazing and has the patience of a saint. She works so hard with all of her students and she can't talk high enough of Braxton. It is great. Arianna has a brand new preschool teacher and she is so nice. Arianna really likes her as well.
Day 10
I am thankful for Makenzi and Arianna's swim team. The girls love swimming and work so hard at it. Their coaches are great with both of them. It is so great for them to be a part of a team. They all support each other, but they also have to be accountable to themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment