The next 5 days of being thankful
Day 11
I am so thankful for my parents. My mom and dad are amazing examples of kind, caring, Christian individuals. I will start with my dad. He has always been there, he has worked jobs that weren't his favorite to make sure his wife and kids had what they needed. He taught us kids that just because we want it doesn't mean we need it, and that you may have to wait for things. He loves all 9 of his grandkids and has taught each of them amazing things. I am so thankful for him. My mom, she is a type of person who will give up all of her plans to help somebody else out. She was by our side through all 3 of my HORRIBLE pregnancies, leaving work early every day to come take care of me, take me to my doctor appointments (since I couldn't drive, move, or lay down without vomiting). She watches the grandkids at any moment one of us needs help with them. She goes to events that the grandkids are in and trust me there is a lot of those with 9 grandkids (football games, wrestling meets, swim meets, dance recitals, cheer competitions). She is always giving, and we are so thankful she is in our lives.
Day 12
I am very thankful for Pepsi. Pepsi carries me through the days sometimes.
Day 13
I am thankful for the internet. If I didn't have the internet and internet classes I would be at college way more than I ever should be. Plus the internet provides a lot of entertainment at night when I am laying around.
Day 14
I am thankful for my husbands job. This job provides us with health insurance (something this family can NEVER go without), money so we can put food on the table, clothes on our backs, a roof over our head, heat to stay warm and to pay our bills. It also is nice because the husband makes it home everyday to see us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment