Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This long weekend went extremely fast! I would like a few more days please. Friday I spent the day at the doctors office and labs with my husband who was getting a checkup and had to have blood drawn. It just made for a long day!

Saturday we had a birthday party to go to. We had tons of fun! Hanging with the birthday child and family! We laughed, we talked, there were some tears from all the children, and a peaceful ride home with sleeping children!! When we arrived home our best friends were here!! We haven't seen them in a month because our schedules just didn't click! So it was nice to hang out again!

Today we spent most of the day with Scott's parents before they move out of state. The kids took it really well knowing this would be the last time they see them until they come back to visit us. We came home and I took a short nap because the nasty cold I have is kicking my butt.

Tomorrow we are going to a BBQ at my parents house. It should be a lot of fun. We might spend some time hanging out at the cabin if the weather cooperates. Only time will tell.

My classes are going well, although it is a lot of work! I love the anatomy part of it, but the chemistry part is a little tougher and more mind boggling.

Makenzi is so excited for school. Should be a fun year for her!

No comments: