Sunday, August 29, 2010

The craziness

It starts again, starting tomorrow morning at 545am. My semester starts tomorrow morning and I have to say that right now I am DREADING it. I have to have myself and 3 kids out the door and to my mom's house by 645am. Then I have to head to school for the morning. Anatomy and Physiology class from 8am to 12pm. Then I get to rush home to get the kids! Thankfully it is only 2 days a week and those 2 days Makenzi is able to get on the bus at my parents house. I definitely owe my parents big time.

Makenzi starts school on the 7th. She is so excited to be going back to school. We are still waiting to hear who her teacher is and if she will be in a straight 1st grade classroom or a multi-age classroom with 2nd graders too. I can't wait to see all the progress she will make this year! Little girl loves school..

Braxton starts school on the 9th. Preschool time and he is also DREADING it. His aspiration in life is to complete kindergarten...oh boy I think my hands are going to be full with him. Braxton went to preschool last year and loved it ONCE he got into the routine, although we still had days he didn't want to go. On Wednesday of last week he got to go and meet his teacher and see his classroom. When he met his teachers he wrapped his arms around my legs and buried his face into my legs...ugh. But once we got to his classroom he took off running for the blocks and smiled. The teacher commented that she would try to remember to have the blocks out on day 1. I am hoping he loves it..

Arianna is going to get to spend lots of time with her mommy this year. She will love all the one on one attention...we tease her that she should have been an only child! She thrives when there are no other kids around! I am looking forward to spending the time with her! She is growing up so fast.

The craziness is beginning and I have tried to prepare. I have 2 gallon bags of french toast in the freezer for school mornings that I made up today, I have a bag packed for the 2 days a week at my parents house for the kids, my school bag is packed and ready, and I found all of the fall coats, back packs, etc for the kids school year. I cleaned the house like crazy this weekend with hopes of it not getting out of control during the week when I bring home a ton of school work. I guess I am as ready as I'll ever be!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Good luck with everything Renee! Sounds like a lot on your plate right now.

Our craziness starts pretty quick here soon.

Renee said...

Thanks Dawn!