June sure flew by and I don't have to wonder why. Every weekend we had something going.
The first weekend we spent at Covenant, the second weekend I had a bridal shower and lots of stuff to get done around the house, the third weekend I spent Saturday and Sunday in Chicago, and this past weekend I spent the weekend at my best friends wedding.
The wedding was beautiful, and the rain held out for the ceremony and the pictures. Congratulations to Kristi and Kyle P. Thank you for the wonderful time and I am glad I could be there for both of. It was an honor to be your Maid of Honor!
I spent 2 nights a week at the ball diamonds watching Makenzi play t-ball. They are so much to watch at this age because they really have no idea. T-ball ends on Wednesday.
July should be a fun and relaxing month. Lots of camping is planned. Scott has his week long vacation coming up and I can't wait. The kids have Vacation Bible school that same week and they can't wait.
Not much else has been happening around here, just going day to day. I keep hoping our luck is turning around and then something else happens. The first 6 months of 2010 have been rough, so I am hopeful the next 6 months are better!
1 comment:
You've definitely had a less than stellar first half of 2010. I too am hoping that the last half of the year is less traumatic for you guys.
Sounds like you've been happily busy for most of June though.
Post a Comment