Scott~ is doing very well. He is loving his job which is great. He is still driving for Werner Enterprises and doing training for them. He has his stable run from London, OH to Lansing, MI to Grand Rapids, MI back to London, OH every day. He has been now taking his break in Lansing, MI and working during the day with the guy that trained Scott at Werner. This guy owns his own business where he purchases houses, remodels them, and then rents them out. Scott has been helping with remodeling, cleaning etc for the last few weeks. He enjoys this. It keeps him active during the day instead of sitting around bored in the semi, plus it gives him more experience in this field which he enjoys.
Me~ I am doing well. School is going very well. I have thankfully fallen into a routine with school work so that is helpful. I really enjoy my communications class, government is boring as it always was and psychology is interesting but requires way to much time and work in my opinion. Oh well I gotta get it done now so I don't have to redo it later. I am staying busy with the kids as well.
Makenzi~ is loving kindergarten. She has informed me that the teacher says that she will be reading by Christmas time. That is so shocking to me but I am excited to see Kenzi learn to read. I guess Santa needs to bring some early reader books. Any suggestions? Kenzi has started writing sentences the last week or so. They are silly sentences but sentences none the less. I am a cat. I am a dog. I am a mom. I am a dad. She is even starting to sound words out and write them like cat, bat, sat, man, ran, can, etc. It is so exciting to watch her do all of this stuff.
Braxton~ is enjoying school but never wants to go until we get there. We went on a field trip on Tuesday to the Fire Department. That was fun. We walked 3 blocks with 19 preschoolers (age 3-5). They all did extremely well. They got to see a fire fighter dressed in all of his gear, sit in a couple different fire trucks, got to spray water out of a fire house. They had a really good time. Next week they are going to Leaman's Greenapple Barn. I am excited to go with him on that trip as well. Hopefully we get a nice day.
Arianna~ is growing up so fast. I miss that little baby but enjoy watching her do lots of new stuff. She can now go up and down the stairs. Going down still requires some close observation and always being ready to catch her. She is getting good at following one step directions. She loves to get her shoes, her coat, her blanket, throw her diaper away. She is starting to really talk now too. She says momma, dadda, hi, yes, no, uh oh. Just last week we couldn't really get her to say anything so this is major improvement. We have decided that she says momma and dadda a lot more now because she gets left behind more than she used to. When we come home she runs to us saying momma or dadda and raising her arms to be picked up.
1 comment:
So glad to hear such a positive update! Sounds like everything is wonderful. I can't get over how much Arianna is doing and saying. I guess I have that to look forward to very soon.
Post a Comment