Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Long Night

What a night we had here. I need some sleep that is for sure. I went to bed at 1030, Arianna had me up from 1-2, Kenzi came down at 210 sick. She was then puking every 30 minutes until 4. 410 Braxton came down upset and wanting to cuddle. B feel back to sleep at 440, Kenzi was sick again at 5. Then she was up at 6 to use the bathroom. Arianna was up at 630 for the day. Arianna never wakes before 9-930. I am not sure what the tag teaming was about last night but I hope it doesn't happen again anytime soon. Kenzi is very upset that she is missing her first day of school.

Well they are both still sleeping and Arianna went down for a nap so I am going back to bed. Hopefully nobody else gets this flu bug.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ack nasty! Poor you! I hope that Makenzi is feeling better soon. Pukies are the worst. Try to get some rest.