Well June has arrived and along with it came many different emotions.
The first few days of June I was very uneasy and just getting through the days. The memories from the year before over took all of my feelings and I was just surviving and enjoying have all 3 of my children!
Then came the sadness. Braxton graduated Preschool. He was excited, I was sad. My little boy is growing up. He had 2 of the best teachers and made so many friends. He really changed in the last year...all for the better. He loved school this year but was ready for vacation. Makenzi is also very sad that her school year is coming to an end. She is going to miss all of her friends and mostly her teacher. She had such a great year. She accomplished so much in her reading ability (she went from a reading level of 6 to a reading level of 18).
Excitement is also in the house. Baseball season is in full swing. Makenzi is playing machine pitch and Braxton is playing coach pitch. They both love the sport. Arianna also loves to go to their games because she gets to play with other kids and win over all the adults. I love it because it get to watch the kids play ball and get adult conversation!
Joy has also come because the pond is able to be used. The water is finally warm enough to be tolerated. Arianna loves the water again this year. We put a flotation swimsuit on her and she can swim all over the pond! I was wondering a week or so ago when she was so scared to even use her arms when we were holding her because she was afraid we would let go. She would say "I sink in this pond". That fear is gone and she swims like a pro!
I am looking forward to more fun this summer with the kiddos. I am still in shock that after tomorrow I am going to have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner. I also will be a full time College student to get my RN degree! Eek




1 comment:
Happy June to you Renee! This year has got to be better than last year.
Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment