Monday, February 14, 2011

My little boy

Isn't so little anymore.  Braxton turns 5 years old tomorrow.  I don't know where the time has gone.

5 years ago today Scott and I were packing our hospital bags, making sure the car seat was in the car and ready to go for the trip home.  See I was only 37 weeks along and figured we had a few more weeks to get ready.  We spent the night watching movies and playing video games after we tucked Makenzi into bed.  The next morning we were off to the hospital.

The next morning we dropped Makenzi off at my mom and dad's house and we were off to the hospital.  Things went faster than I expected them too.  I figured he wouldn't be born until the 16th since my labor with Makenzi was so long.  Well 14 hours after starting the induction I was a mom to a healthy little boy.

Braxton Charles Adam joined our family at 11:38pm on Wednesday February 15th, 2006.  He weighed in at 6lbs 8oz and 19.5 inches.

                                           Not long after he was born!
                                                  Our little guy is 1 years old!
                                           2 years old and loving on his baby sister!
                                            3 years old at Easter!
                                          4 years old and can swim by himself!
                                          5 years old and getting very big!!


Braxton you are a very special guy who is going to do awesome things in life!  We love watching you grow and change, you keep us on our toes!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Happy 5th Birthday Braxton!! My you've grown up so fast into such a handsome boy. Hope you had a an awesome day!