Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome December...

December is here already and it doesn't feel like it should be.

My husband calls me a scrooge.  I love the reason of Christmas I just hate all the "stuff" that comes with Christmas.  I even enjoy getting together with family and having parties...it is just the shopping, the tree, the baking, the school parties, etc etc etc. 

Scott and the kids put the Christmas tree up the day after Thanksgiving...while they did that I locked myself in the bedroom and wrapped a few family presents.  Now that the tree is up it looks great and I don't mind it as much. 

I thought I had my shopping done until I remembered a few people to buy for, and realized a certain person in the family was going to be shorted unless I did some more shopping for her.  I hate shopping after November because the crowds are horrible and people are rude. 

I put a few outdoor decorations up and that is all that will go up.  We already start with Christmas parties next weekend, then we have birthday parties as well!  December is always a busy month for us but we have a lot of fun too!

No comments: