Monday, August 9, 2010

Tallon Family Photos

Well we finally got updated family pictures! The last time we had family pictures was 2008. I found a photographer that I know through a mom's board that I am on. We went to MSU gardens for our pictures and I was very excited.

Our photographer was great, very willing to do poses we wanted. The kids cooperated some of the time and other times they were silly and goofy and just having fun! Those pictures were great as well. I love all of the pictures.

Here they are:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamieolger/sets/72157624669776408/

Let me know what you think and if you have favorite ones!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow! Those are some great pics. I love the low 200's with all five of you in front of the black eyed susans. I also really like 255 & 265 is really sweet too. 293 is a nice one that everyone looks good in.

I don't know how you'll ever decide. They turned out really nice and it looks like you had a nice day together having them taken.

Renee said...

Thanks Dawn! We had a lot of fun getting them done. I have a list of all the sizes I need to fill frames and I only have 3 picked so far. It is going to be a hard process I am afraid. Thanks!