Have you ever felt that moment where life feels like it is spinning out of control? I have a few times and I am at that point again.
I feel like our children are out of control. Each one has their own personality and certain things really stand out. Makenzi is bored out of her mind being home all summer and she can't wait for school to start. Since she is bored she has decided to be naughty. She won't listen, refuses to sleep, whines and cries constantly. It is like having a toddler all over again. It is driving me nuts because she is 5 1/2 years old and knows how to behave. Her fits are out of control. Drives me nuts. I am at a lose of what to do with her. Tonight she "doesn't feel safe, something will get her".
Braxton is a very very persistent child. We have to be very firm with him. If he doesn't get what he wants he will kick, scream, cry for an hour. Today we were in Meijer and I wouldn't buy him John Deere fruit snacks he cried all the way through the store. I didn't give into him, I told him no and I stuck to it. He sure knows how to push my buttons. He is becoming a horrible sleeper. Tonight he has thrown 5 fits and woke both of his sisters up.
1 comment:
Renee - I read this early this morning and never got back to comment. Hang in there. One thing I might suggest is just to run them ragged with play. I find the kids sleep so well, don't complain about boredom, and stay out of trouble when I just boot them outside and make them play. Head to the park, kick soccer balls in the backyard, just play tag. The more mine are out, the better the nights go. Seems true for Ashley too and she's only months old. Good luck. Hope things start getting better.
Post a Comment