Well I posted awhile ago about a mouse in the house. Well the stupid thing was smart. He would eat the stuff off the trap without setting it, he could run like crazy when spotted. The darn thing was starting to tick me off...especially since I am terrified of them. I finally convinced Scott to set Decon out. He is leary because they move the stuff and we didn't want the kids to get. So the last several days I hadn't seen it so I figured it was gone. Well maybe not.
This morning my mom was here (Thank the lord) doing our cleaning day. She went to grab something from under the sink and there laid the dead mouse...or was it not a mouse? This was the question of the morning. I finally grabbed the computer and started researching what this rodent was. Well we finally determined it wasn't a mouse. It was either a shrew or a baby ground mole. My first thought was how many things do we have in this house and how the hell did they get in. My mom wanted to show my dad so she bottled it up. As soon as my dad seen it he knew it was a shrew. We are hoping it was the only one.
Here is a picture of a shrew in case you are wondering what one is.
http://www.naturephoto-cz.com/photos/andera/common-shrew-3806.jpg
Check out that nose.
2 comments:
Oh yucky!!! Gross!!! I'd calling an exterminator for sure. Hope he doesn't have friends. Ick!
It is so gross. I am so disgusted that he is in our house and I am praying that he doesn't have any friends. Why can't they live in nasty houses...mine is clean for pete sake. Dang rodents. We are stocking up on decon that is for sure.
Post a Comment